for Mobile Media Applications, LLC
Mobile Media Applications, LLC (“Company”) is committed to the responsible use and protection of any personally identifiable information that Company may collect through this website.
Gathering and Sources of Information
You may visit Company’s website without disclosing any information about yourself. However, Company may offer you options for further information which will require you to share with Company certain information about yourself. The categories of information Company may request include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact information. If you submit any information, Company shall not sell, lease, or share your information with or to any third parties, except as set forth in this policy.
The Company may use any information that you submit and other data collected through the website to contact you regarding the website and the services provided by Company and its affiliates, and to provide you with updates regarding the website and to otherwise provide you with information or services that you may request. Company may also from time to time use your information to send you e-mail messages or marketing materials regarding the services of Company and its affiliates. You may opt out of receiving any such communications by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Company website is not intended for children under the age of thirteen, and does not knowingly collect any private information from children.
Company may disclose any information collected from this website to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Company does not sell your information to anyone.
- Company does not disclose information to non-affiliated third parties, except as: permitted by you; required by law; and as follows:
- Company may disclose information to Company’s affiliates, and to other companies that help Company process your requests or services, including companies with which Company may contract to perform business functions and services on the Company’s behalf. Examples of such functions may include, hosting Internet servers, analyzing information, providing legal, accounting, administrative or marketing services.
- Company may disclose or report information in limited circumstances where Company may believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law (for example, to cooperate with government agencies or law enforcement authorities, resolve consumer disputes, or for institutional risk control or as consented to by you) or where Company is otherwise authorized by you.
- Company may employ other third parties and/or individuals to perform functions on Company’s behalf, which may include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail correspondence, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers may have access to information collected by Company as needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when your information may go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to opt not to share your information.
If you do not want Company to share your information as outlined above, or if you would like to review or revise any information that you have submitted, please let Company know, by sending an e-mail message the e-mail address or by mail to the Company at the address listed below.
- Adoption and on-going maintenance of a written information security program consistent with applicable law.
- Encryption technology designed to protect certain sensitive information transmitted through the Internet.
- Network and systems protections that restrict access to Company’s network.
Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mobile Media Applications, LLC by e-mail
at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following mailing address: